Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baked with Love; Ham and Vegetable muffins

It's now a long lost myth that I am a kitchen-phobe. This pregnancy has turned me into an apron wearing, pot-stirring goddess. Everyday I am trying my hand at cooking something, either from a recipe or from my own wild imagination. Whilst I am loving to bake, I still only have a short attention span with matching patience, so everything I make needs to be quick and easy to follow.

I thought I'd start sharing with you some of the easy-peasy baked goodies our family has been munching lately. All of the recipes I intend to share are easy enough for any mama to make, no matter how scared you are of the oven.

The very first is Ham and Vegetable muffins!  
Enjoy...

ham and vegetable muffins 
In a large bowl mix together:
2 cups of self raising flour
1 1/4 cups of grated cheese
100 grams of chopped ham
1 large grated carrot
1 grated zucchini

Then add:
1/2 a cup of milk
3 eggs
60 grams cooled, melted butter

Add the wet ingredients to the dry and divide into 12-14 muffin cases. Bake at 160 degrees Celsius for approximately 30 minutes.

ham and vegetable muffins

























How quick and easy is that! Lunch munches or afternoon snacks in a super quick minute. This recipe I found on the Stay-at-home-Mum website, definitely one to bookmark for amazingly quick and simple family recipes.
Plenty of love, 
winterlove blog natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment