Sunday, February 5, 2012

...I do.

Source

With the expansion of our family and growing of baby #2, wedding plans have been tucked away for a little while. That's not to say that the dreaming and scrapbooking has halted, I am forever saving images, reading blogs and creating the perfect wedding in my head. With between 18 months to two years up my sleeve, I have all the daydreaming time in the world and hope to take the planning and booking process slowly, calmly and stress-free.

Winter Love has yet to share any wedding inspiration with you, which seriously needs review! I will begin documenting my ideas and inspiration here with you regularly in a new segment called
'...I do.' Fitting isn't it?

A lot of my wedding inspiration can also be found on my Pinterest account. I hope you enjoy staring away into the distance with me and welcome you along the countdown to our wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment