Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mama is MIA

It has been 9 days since my last post. 9 days of ideas popping out of lightbulbs above my head. 9 days of suppressed creativity...and oh my gosh have I missed it! It has not been healthy!

In those 9 days I had many a thought of  'is it really worth it? does anyone read anyway?'. I would like to think the answer to that question is yes. Or even maybe. I have realised that I really enjoy writing here. So that, as plain and simple as it is, is my motivation to continue. My blogging will be sparodic until I am able to buy myself a shiney new laptop, which could be a month or so away. In that time I will be tweet tweet tweeting my little heart out and perhaps whipping out the old notepad for some pen to paper love.

Please keep reading and follow me on twitter. I would love to hear from you via e-mail as well, tell me what has been going on in your world! Share your news about parenting and let me know if you are a reader. I am sorry in advance for my neglection, Cannot wait until we (virtually) meet again!

plenty of love,

2 comments:

  1. Of course we are all reading!
    Glad you managed to wiggle a "BRB" post - keep those writing juices flowing :o) I can't wait to read all of them in the near future xo

    ReplyDelete